10 years of hdpk What's your story?
Celebrating 10 years of creativity at the hdpk, we provide scholarships for young creatives for our three international bachelor programmes B.A. Audio Design, B.A. Creative Industries Management and B.Mus Popular Music.
From doodles on a coaster to one of the best-known talent factories in Berlin – that is our story. What's yours?
What is your greatest masterpiece of the last 10 years? Your biggest personal venture? Which creative pioneering work are you proud of?
Share your story, apply now and we'll share your tuition fees.
The very best applicants will be awarded the anniversary scholarship 2019. The scholarship covers 50% of the regular tuition fees charged by hdpk during the standard period of study (seven semesters).
Requirements – What you need in any case
- You need a university entrance qualification for German universities
- Full application in due form by January 15th, 2019.
- Your story
- Best entrance exam
Promises - What you get no matter what
- All applicants who successfully pass the pre-selection screening and who are invited to the hdpk for a practical examination receive a professional feedback on their performances
- All applicants who successfully pass the entrance examinations receive the chance to start studying at hdpk the upcoming summer term 2019.
- Applicants with the best contribution to the scholarship competition and overall application strength will be awarded a scholarship.
#youarewhatyoucreate Your task!
You produce sounds that will change the music world - even if your neighbours think differently? You've finally ventured onto the big stage with your own songs and now you want more? Or are you marketing your ideas already internationally?
Then tell us more:
1. Entrance ticket: Your story!
Show us what you are proud of. Cinematically. You, your masterpiece and the camera - let's go.
Tell us about your biggest milestone in the last 10 years - the biggest hurdle or your bravest idea. Just touch us with your story! And bring it down to 1 minute!
ATTENTION: Insta stories do not count. Be unfiltered, be authentic - and dare to tell your story old school cinematically.
2. Shooting completed?
If you have any questions please contact Sebastian Rabe.
3. Performance counts!
You just made sure to be part of the selection for the scholarship. Congratulations.
Following your successful pre-selection screening, we will invite you for an entrance examination. Your result measured in points counts. The best may win, so show in your entrance exam everything you have to offer. The winners will be announced at the end of February 2019.
Timing is everything!
Start: 20th November 2018!
Entry deadline: 15th January 2019
Study start: 1st April (Summer term 2019)