Take part in the competition and receive a partial scholarship! Apply for the scholarship and start your studies at SRH Berlin in October 2020
This winter semester 2020 SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences is awarding merit-based partial scholarships to prospective students. The scholarships reduces the monthly or semester tuition fees of the first year of study by up to 50%. Prospective students and new students who are starting their studies in October 2020 (winter semester) may apply.
The scholarship can be given to new students of all study programmes (Bachelor's, Master's, MBA) that are starting in October 2020 at all schools of SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences:
- Berlin School of Management
- Berlin School of Technology
- Berlin School of Popular Arts
- Berlin School of Design and Communication
- Dresden School of Management
- SRH Campus Hamburg
Then show us your school/academic performance and motivation to study at our university by submitting your online application for one of our programmes including either a one-page essay or one-minute video about the following topic:
- Why is SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences the ideal choice for my future? What makes studying at the SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences so special?
Application deadline for your online study application and the essay/video is 31 July 2020 (11.59pm CEST).
The participants who win us over with their talent and creativity will benefit from a 50% reduction in their monthly or semester tuition fees during their first study year.
How do I apply?
- Apply for your desired study programme until 31 July 2020 (11:59pm CEST) using our Online Application System. Please don't forget to upload your general higher education entrance qualification (e.g. Abitur) or your Bachelor's certificate (Applicants who did not receive their qualifications or certificates yet, can submit an interim certificate and need to provide a final certificate once they have obtained it).
- Please upload your essay or video on the topic "Why is SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences the ideal choice for my future? What makes studying at the SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences so special?" with your other application documents during your online application (until 31 July 2020, 11.59pm CEST) or - if the study application for the winter semester 2020 was already submitted - upload it to the following website (until 31 July 2020, 11.59pm CEST).
- Please read the Terms and Conditions before you apply for the scholarship and your study programme.
- A selection committee will choose the scholarship holders for the winter semester 2020 intake based on their educational achievements and the quality of the work submitted to the scholarship competition.
We look forward to receiving your application and wish you the best of luck!