Open to the world?
We are happy if you participate in, contribute to and thrive in the growing international spirit of our university. Our international focus manifests itself in several different areas:
- In addition to our German programmes, we offer study programmes which are taught entirely in English.
- We have close ties to international partners from the creative industries and education.
- We incorporate aspects of the international music, management and design world into our courses and modules.
- We welcome exchange students and guest lecturers from our partner universities on a regular basis. We practice diversity management and intercultural learning.
- Since 2014 we participate in the ERASMUS program.
- Our students have the opportunity to study at well-known universities abroad and can be financially supported.
Study abroad, internship abroad, exchange ideas with our international students and learn from our guest lecturers – Let your international adventure begin!