SRH Expertentalk - Entrepreneurship: Hype or Substance?
Is entrepreneurship and starting your own business glamour or hard work? Which impact does entrepreneurship have on the society and economy? Our experts discuss the implications of the start-up boom.
ENTREPRENEURSHIP: HYPE OR SUBSTANCE?
Our first "Expertentalk" in English!
In a world where living our passion and doing what we love, where the idea of starting companies is not just an indie concept but a mass reality, Entrepreneurship is often glamorized.
But in reality, founding a business has more to do with hard work than with glamour. Night shifts are not parties, uncertainty is not always an exciting adventure, and failure is hard to swallow, even in times of FuckUp Nights.
Experts from our Berlin SRH universities and guests will present their views on the start-up boom and its impact on our societies and economies.
On stage, we welcome:
- Prof. Dr. Matthias Welker, SRH Hochschule der populären Künste (hdpk)
- Prof. Dr. André Presse, SRH Hochschule Berlin
- Prof. Holger Zumholz, design akademie berlin - SRH Hochschule für Kommunikation und Design
- Ulrike Müller MBA, Creative Entrepreneurship Consultant, Trainer & Coach
- Klaus G. Kammermeier, Founder and CEO, InnovationLabs.Berlin
Sigrid Peuker, head of SRH Start-up Lab Berlin, will host the panel.
Where: SRH Start-up Lab Berlin, Ground Floor
Ernst-Reuter-Platz 10 10587 Berlin
Start: 6.15 p.m.
The evening ends with free drinks and snacks, great conversations and new friends.